Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What this blog is about(:


I chose this name Fashion Guru because I really love fashion and I thought it would be nice to share my secrets with the world. I am absolutely obsessed with fashion and everything that has to do with it. This blog is going to be about fashion, hairstyles, makeup, nails etc. I like to bargain shop, so I am going to give you some advice on how to look good on a budget.

It is prom season so the hairstyles that I will be talking about will be reflecting that. I will also be talking about hairstyles that you can wear anywhere that do not consume a lot of time or skill. 

Makeup is also a big topic that I love to discuss. I will be giving you advice about high end products versus drug store products.  I will be telling how you can get cheap make up brushes that cost less but work just as well as the high end brands.

I am not that educated on nails, so these will be my own opinions and experiences will different kinds of nails and which ones I prefer more.  One of my main topics will be should you go and get your nails done or find some and do them yourself for prom.

Of course prom is coming up so I will talking about the different types of prom dresses and whether you should spend a lot of money on them.  I will give you some options on what you should do with you dress after prom is over.

You don’t have to spend a lot of money to look good.  I will be telling you my top stores that I like to shop at that don’t cost a lot of money. 

This blog is based on my opinions, experiences, and research I hope that you can get a lot of this.

4 comments:

  1. From what I've seen so far good blog and I agree looking good doesn't cost that much as we can all see I'm sure you agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea. I am fashion-clueless, but it's okay. You can help me I'm sure. Just a suggestion, be careful about repeating yourself in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ms. Payseur I'm sure that I can give you a little something, something to help your closet out! Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete