Friday, May 4, 2012

Spring Trends


Spring is here and there are a lot of trends that are in this year. The right color choices and accessories will transform your outfit from blahh to wow!

Maxi dresses are really in right now. From the runway to the streets, they are popping up everywhere. Maxi dresses flow and they are really comfortable. You can accessorize with a belt to make it shape your body more.  You can wear different shoes with these dresses as well. Like wedges, sandals and even flip flops. With those kinds of dresses though I would chose sandals but that’s just me.

Evelyn Available at:
http://www.realitytvfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/evfull1-1323297694.jpg
March 26, 2012


Midi dresses are also in this spring and it is just a dress that stops mid length to your knees. They are perfect is you don’t like a short dress or a long dress.  They are super cute and again they can be paired with any type of shoe.

Mini dresses are in as well. A lot of celebrities have been rockin’ them for spring. As for the shoes with theses dresses you can get away with wearing a heel or a wedge to dress it the outfit up more.

High low hem line is a new trend that I’ve been seeing a lot lately. It is a dress that is higher in the front and longer in the back. I personally like these kinds of dresses because it shows off the legs really well.  I have actually seen this kind of style in prom dresses as well. It is big in demand. I think a dressy flip flop will go perfect with these kinds of dresses.

high low Available at:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhUMjId5ssmK2McdtoEHNdj-zquUpew96rBJro4ZYLom8LL9sRaTeJnIzCwQXPgPcy7ce4F6Hdnyq3ZB3i8VSKoZUSRxmX-9ZZMvRibhmnHPGDXx3xgd_oKP045oHl5hwpwF4PLk_sAjkrH/s1600/image4xl.jpg
March 12, 2012









Body con skirts are my absolute favorite thing to wear this spring! They compliment your body well. It comes in so many different colors and styles.  You can pretty much pair them with any type of shirt. Like the crop top shirt and even a plain shirt. Some people wear the shirt un- tucked from the skirt. I love to wear mines tucked in though. As for shoes any type of shoes will work for this look.

Body con Available at:
http://images.agacistore.com/images/products/1_1171598_FS.JPG


11 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, my favorite kind of dress to wear is the short in the front but long in back kind of dresses. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dawny95 thank you! Yes they are really in right now.

      Delete
  2. This post was really interesting to read. I really like the body con skirts, those are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and the dresses are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your post, but you had a spelling mistake... You said "midi" instead of "mini". Just sayin(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hannah.the.banana thank you and that is not a error. That is what the dress is called(:

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed your blog post. I absolutely love this springs fashion trends. I cant wait to run around in my mini and enjoy spring. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are maxi and midi dresses? I need some definitions here since I'm not up on my fashion. I want some more help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ms. Payseur maxi dresses are long flowy and comfortable. Midi dresses come mid way to your knees.

    ReplyDelete